Are you BOTH ready for your baby’s birth?
What makes The Active Birth Workshop so different?
When it comes to preparing for your baby’s birth – making the time to prepare as a team with your birth partner in a way that works for you both and your own unique hopes can be challenging. The Daisy Birthing Active Birth Workshop helps expectant mums and their birth companion prepare for an active and confident birth together.
This second step of your continuous perinatal support takes the best elements of traditional antenatal education workshops and hypnobirthing and wraps all of these together in a powerful workshop that allows you the confidence that comes from realising you can both do this.
What you can expect to learn at your workshop:
- A combination of traditional antenatal education with active birth principles.
- Understanding of the physiology of labour, what makes it start and what can cause it to slow down.
- How you can work with your body and baby to ease through the stages of labour, adapting to labour as it progresses.
- A simple breathing technique for each stage of your labour that will make all the difference.
- Techniques for your birth partner to use to support you during labour.
- An easy to understand look at medical induction and interventions, should that be a chosen or necessary path.
- Make friends with local couples, supported by our online community.
Your workshop will be 2 hours in length during which you will cover from early signs of labour through to having a baby in your arms and those 1st precious moments.
Depending on your area your workshop will be priced RRP £100
The workshop is suitable for all birth choices, ailments or conditions, and best from 30 weeks onwards.
Workshops are as suitable for baby number 1 as they are for subsequent babies.